In diesem Thread befinden sich 55 Posts. [ Seite: 1 2 3 ]
AntwortenDruckansicht
Sascha
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 14.09.2010, 19:07:20

Gast
Zitat:
Written By: Drew Landis & Julia Swift
Directed By: Kevin Fair

UPDATED 9/14/10: Title Revealed. Please do not re-post without a LINK to KryptonSite and acknowledging the source. If you run a "spoiler site" or something like that, it would be appreciated if you could at least wait a few hours before re-posting, if you must post it at all. Thank you.

K-Site
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 22.09.2010, 09:06:14

2405 Posts - Daily Planet

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Lindsay Hartley in Smallville
Zitat:

Justin Hartley's wife Lindsay will be on ep "Abandoned" of #Smallville.
No scenes with Justin, but with Welling*"Her character is a woman who takes matters into her own hands. And those hands are wickedly dangerous" - Souders on Lindsay on #Smallville

Quelle
Aha, Justins Ehefrau spielt also mit, hat aber keine Szene mit ihm.
bip
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 22.09.2010, 22:02:15

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
Zitat:
Congrats, Smallville—you have outdone yourself! For the show’s 10th and final season, producers have scored perhaps their biggest (maybe even the biggest possible) casting coup: They’ve snagged erstwhile Lois Lane Teri Hatcher to play mom to Erica Durance’s Lois Lane!

I know what you’re thinking: But Lois’ mom, Ella, is dead! Follow along now…

In episode 8, titled “Abandoned,” Lois discovers old videotapes of her mother. I think you can figure the rest out for yourself. Am I right?

As you know, Hatcher spent four years playing Superman’s soul mate on ABC’s The New Adventures of Lois and Clark. The fact that the Desperate Housewives star was game to do this speaks volumes about her appreciation for that role (and the role it played in her future career). I’m sure they’re also paying her well, too.

Thoughts? At a loss for words? Well, if you should come up with any, deposit them below! And don’t forget to watch Smallville‘s last season premiere ever (sniff) this Friday!

EW.com
Lana
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 26.09.2010, 19:38:10

8587 Posts - Legende

Save eachother
Administratorin

Zitat:
Smallville celebrated their 200th episode last night with a party in Vancouver! New info on Lindsay's character on Smallville: She will be playing Mad Harriet. She will share screen time with Tom (Clark) and will have a fight scene with Cassidy (Tess). The episode is tentatively scheduled to air sometime in November. We will let you know the date when we find out!

Quelle

Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 05.10.2010, 20:05:14

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Smallville - Episode 10.08 - Abandoned - Granny Goodness Details
Zitat:

Oh Goodness, Clark – The CW’s ‘Smallville’ is adding another big baddie from the DC Comics universe to Season 10’s arsenal of super-enemies.

Now in its 10th and final season, ‘Smallville’ teased Granny Goodness’ presence in its May finale, showing a hunched over figure knitting outside Tess’ hospital room. Once Tess succumbed to the injuries sustained in her fight with Zod, Granny slipped into her room, obviously intent with a nefarious purpose.

Now, Granny will figuratively have her wind scarf lifted when Christine Willes (’Reaper’) plays the evil elder in Episode 8, titled “Abandoned.”

“We’ll see Granny Goodness in the flesh,” executive producer Brian Petersen tells Fancast, adding, “[Christine] is a wonderful actress.” In addition to playing ‘Reaper’s DMV demon, Willes’ credits include the Showtime series ‘Dead Like Me.’

Not at all coincidentally, Lindsay Hartley guest-stars in the same episode as Harriett, one of Granny Goodness’ minions. Per DC lore, Granny was enlisted by Darkseid – a looming figure during ‘Smallville’s final run – to train an elite group of soldiers; Mad Harriett was one of the Female Furies.

Hartley told me that her claw-wielding ne’er-do-well will share scenes with “Clark and Tess – the good guy and the bad guy.”

Also appearing in this season’s eighth episode is ‘Lois & Clark’ alum/’Desperate Housewives’ star Teri Hatcher, playing Lois Lane’s late mother.

Quelle
Zitat:
Wieder einmal haben wir einen neuen Castingspoiler für euch. Wie Fancast.com berichtete, wurde eine Schauspielerin für die Rolle der Granny Goodness gefunde. Hierbei handelt es sich um die Schauspielerin Christine Willes. Willes wurde bekannt durch Projekte wie "Dead like me" (26 Episoden) und "Reaper" (15 Folgen). Man sah sie aber auch in Projekten wie "Psych" (1 Folge), "Good Wife" (1 Folge) und in dem Film zu der Serie "Dead like me" aus dem Jahr 2009.

- Editiert von Red-Blue Blur am 05.10.2010, 21:38 -
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 08.10.2010, 08:42:56

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Teri Hatcher Previews Her Smallville Appearance

Zitat:

On the official Facebook page of Teri Hatcher, she has shown a picture from her recent Smallville shoot.

Teri will be seen in the eighth episode of Smallville Season 10, which airs next month, as Lois Lane's mother. Here's the image she posted: (Foto ist beim angegebenen Link zu finden)

And here's what she had to say:

I shot my Smallville part. While I'm sworn to secrecy, I can tell you that it was a blast from the past and it was with love in my heart that I tried to deliver something that served the part, honored the show in it's 10th season, and gave a tip of the hat to all the deserved fans who've supported me all these years. Many thanks. It was lots of fun. Check out this photo from the set. Can you believe it? Ah...Lois. I love Susan but I've missed you:) Stay tuned for info and air dates.

Quelle K-site
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 20.10.2010, 07:46:01

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Zitat:

UPDATED 10/19/10: Sounds like we might have a Tess flashback in this one: "Young Tess" is played by Leigh Bourke.

Quelle K-site Spoiler
kal
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 21.10.2010, 23:58:35

Gast
The CW's Official Description For "Abandoned"

Zitat:
TERI HATCHER GUEST STARS AS ELLA LANE; DC COMICS’ CHARACTERS GRANNY GOODNESS (CHRISTINE WILLES) AND HARRIET (GUEST STAR LINDSAY HARTLEY) APPEAR — Lois (Erica Durance) finds a video made for her by her mother, Ella Lane (Hatcher), before she died. After watching the tape, Lois makes a drastic decision about her relationship with Clark (Tom Welling) that takes her to the Fortress, where she comes face to face with Jor-El and Lara... Meanwhile , Tess has a nightmare involving herself as a child and a music box. Upon awakening, she finds the music box in Luthor mansion and sets out to find out who planted it there. Clark accompanies her to an orphanage run by Granny Goodness (guest star Christine Willes) who may not have the young girls’ best intentions in mind. One of the young women living there, Harriet (guest star Hartley), finds Clark snooping around and decides to take matters into her own very sharp hands. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Drew Landis & Julia Swift (##3X6008).

Quelle: SpoilerTV
Chaoslord
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 22.10.2010, 07:13:49

515 Posts - Kal-El

Chaoslord
Boah ich hoffe nur das sie sich net schon wieder trennen
Ich freu mich aber auf Granny Goodness
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 22.10.2010, 08:58:39

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Huh, Lois fällt eine dramatische Entscheidung in ihrer Beziehung zu Clark.
Sie kommt wohl in die Festung und trifft auf Clarks leibliche Eltern. Hm, wie sie das wohl wieder lösen? Jor-El und Lara?
sleepyhead
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 22.10.2010, 09:32:00

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Vielleicht wird sie da ja Clarks Geheimnis wieder vergessen..??? Wer weiß? Na ich bin mal gespannt...
Moviefreak
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 22.10.2010, 09:34:48

666 Posts - Kal-El

Dreamer
Vielleicht nehmen DIE ihr das Gedächnis (also, den Part, der Clarks Geheimnis angeht),
weil alle (Jor El, Lara und Lois) der Meinung sind, es wäre so besser für Clark!?!?!

Irgendwie muss das ja auch noch mal kommen.
Aber wahrscheinlich erst 20.-22. Epi
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 22.10.2010, 11:29:31

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Zitat:
Original von sleepyhead
Vielleicht wird sie da ja Clarks Geheimnis wieder vergessen..??? Wer weiß? Na ich bin mal gespannt...

Ooh nööö...bitte nicht schon wieder. Dann wird´s irgendwann langweilig.
Aber Clark muss ja Lois wirklich Alles erzählt haben über ihn, dass sie da in die Festung "geht". Naja, konnte man ja in der Zukunft von ihr hören, dass sie Alles weiß.

Schon blöd, dass man aus den Spoilern der nachfolgenden Episoden noch nichts herauslesen kann.

Und Justins Frau spielt da also eine junge Frau in diesem Waisenhaus, wenn ich das richtig verstehe.
Chaoslord
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 22.10.2010, 16:11:20

515 Posts - Kal-El

Chaoslord
Also wenn sie Lois Clarks Geheimniss wieder löschen geh ich in den Smallville Streik
Denn dann hat man 8 Folgen beziehungsentwicklung ma eben das Klo runtergespühlt. Dann hätten sie es auch gleich lassen können

Zitat:
Irgendwie muss das ja auch noch mal kommen.
Aber wahrscheinlich erst 20.-22. Epi

Warum?
Normalerweise kannteb sich Lois und Clark nicht bevor sie beide beim DP zusammengearbeitet haben. Smallville ist ein eigenes Superman Universum
kal
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 23.10.2010, 16:34:57

Gast
wie in der Episodenbeschreibung und auch im Spolier & Spekulationen Thread zu Lesen ist, Helen Slater erneut in einer Gastrolle

Zitat:
UPDATED 10/22/10: Helen Slater and Julian Sands return as Lara and Jor-El.

Quelle: K-Site
Chaoslord
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 25.10.2010, 16:17:54

515 Posts - Kal-El

Chaoslord
Was ich mir auch vorstellen könnte , ist da man ja ein Set in der vorigen folge zum letzten mal sieht das Lois bei Clark auf der Farm einzieht und somit die Talon Wohnung das Set ist
cheeky
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 25.10.2010, 17:03:33

2868 Posts - Daily Planet

Zitat:
Original von Chaoslord
Was ich mir auch vorstellen könnte , ist da man ja ein Set in der vorigen folge zum letzten mal sieht das Lois bei Clark auf der Farm einzieht und somit die Talon Wohnung das Set ist

Ja ich glaube auch, das dass Talon bald zum letzten mal zu sehen sein wird. War ja auch in den letzten Jahren nicht mehr sehr in gebrauch gewesen. Aber Hauptsache die Farm bleibt erhalten
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 25.10.2010, 17:18:29

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Zitat:
Original von cheeky
Zitat:
Original von Chaoslord

Ja ich glaube auch, das dass Talon bald zum letzten mal zu sehen sein wird. War ja auch in den letzten Jahren nicht mehr sehr in gebrauch gewesen. Aber Hauptsache die Farm bleibt erhalten

Hm, habe jetzt mal das Reisetagebuch überflogen. Hatten die Mädels aus Vancouver nicht berichtet,
Spoiler
dass auf der Farm in Zukunft nicht mehr gedreht wird?

cheeky
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 25.10.2010, 17:26:45

2868 Posts - Daily Planet

Oh nein, jagt mir jetzt keine Angst ein. Ok bald werden wir es ja wissen.
sleepyhead
icon01.png 10x08 Abandoned - 25.10.2010, 17:29:07

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
@Robert: So ist es

Das ist das Set was wegfallen wird....
[ Seite: 1 2 3 ]

Forum wechseln
Forum wechseln zu:

pForum 1.30 © 2000 - 2006 by Thomas Ehrhardt

Login
Username