Smallville / Smallville - Die Serie / Spoiler / 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2)
In diesem Thread befinden sich 276 Posts. [ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]
AntwortenDruckansicht
bip
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 24.04.2011, 12:43:21

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
Aber hier in den thread gehören nur offizielle Trailer, so ein Video kommt in den Thread für Fanmade-Videos
marcusik79
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 24.04.2011, 12:47:54

135 Posts - Clark Kent

Dann entschuldige ich mich in aller Form...
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 25.04.2011, 19:52:56

2406 Posts - Daily Planet

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Matt's Inside Line
Zitat:

Smallville Finale RSVPs! | The truth is now out there: Lois and Clark will be heading for a wedding when the CW series’ grand finale airs May 13, and TV Guide Magazine has a first-look photo from the ceremony. I can now tell you that with the big day promising big drama, Clark should be content to know that not only will his mother, Martha (played by Annette O’Toole), be on hand for the ceremony, but so will dad Jonathan (John Schneider) – talk about your very special guests! Speaking of curious finale reunions, I see that many fans are expecting the returning Lex to have at least one scene with his also-”resurrected” father, Lionel. Alas, a source tells me that although John Glover is in the series finale, he and Michael Rosenbaum in fact did not get to shoot any new scenes together.

Quelle. tvline.com

Smallville Finale First Look: The Wedding of Clark Kent and Lois Lane

Zitat:

The May 13 series finale of Smallville promises major changes for Clark Kent, and not just his transformation into Superman. As seen in this exclusive photo, Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois Lane (Erica Durance) head to the chapel — but there's drama along the way. "It's a very, very long walk down that aisle," teases executive producer Kelly Souders. "There are some good moments, some heart-wrenching moments and some surprising moments at their wedding."

Souders says that "if you keep your eyes open you'll see a few familiar faces" in attendance, including Ollie (Justin Hartley) as the best man and Chloe (Allison Mack) as the matron of honor. "They've always been there for our beloved couple and they will be all the way to the end."

Given that this is the final episode, should viewers be concerned that Clark may not get to kiss the bride and seal the deal? "I think fans will be pleased with how things turn out," Souders says, "but it's never what you expect. I will just say that there are moments directly before and after this photo that, even seeing the footage for the 50th time, I still get a little teary."

Quelle: tvguide.com
balduinflex
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 26.04.2011, 01:37:17

67 Posts - Smallville

The Dark Side of the Moon
Überraschend ist das nicht. Zumindest rechne ich mit Lex erst im zweiten Teil. "Junge, tue mir das nicht an!"

rosie, the sheaplover;) Baby, we're meant to be!!!
Wer nicht mehr liebt und nicht mehr irrt, der lasse sich begraben.
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Mrs.T.Welling80
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 26.04.2011, 09:06:54

436 Posts - Superboy

Smallville addict
First photo: Lex Luthor and Clark Kent reunited on 'Smallville'

Zitat:

Reunited and it feels so good: Below is the first pic of Clark Kent and Lex Luthor facing off in the series finale of Smallville. In fact, there’s two large photos from the finale featuring the return of Michael Rosenbaum as Lex, which airs its two-hour closer on Friday, May 13. Check it out:
Here’s Clark and Lex…

EW.Com

Und manchmal ist dann für einen kleinen Moment alles perfekt....
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Chat Thread #26 - 26.04.2011, 16:59:02

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Nochmal eine Zusammenstellung der letzten Spoiler:

Zitat:

UPDATED 4/25/11: It looks like when Lex returns, he'll have a gloved hand like he did at many points in the comics and in the Season 1 flashforward from "Hourglass." It also appears that Clark and Lex meet inside the ruins of Luthor Mansion at one point. (Images courtesy of Entertainment Weekly - hopefully we'll have an entire gallery of images here at KryptonSite soon!)

TV Guide has given us visual confirmation that the finale will include a Clark & Lois wedding. clois clark lois wedding"It's a very, very long walk down that aisle," Kelly Souders told TV Guide's Rich Sands. "There are some good moments, some heart-wrenching moments and some surprising moments at their wedding."

Quelle K-site Spoiler

Latest from Kristin - Spoiler
Zitat:

ginnytwin: You were kind enough to provide Smallville spoilers last week, so how about some more?
Your wish, our command. Cassidy Freeman is super excited about her scene with Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) in the finale, and she thinks you should be too! "Their scene is epic," she tells us giddily. "But I think even if we were just having tea and crumpets it would be epic, because we have never met before."

Quelle: SpoilerTV
Chaoslord
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 26.04.2011, 18:40:07

515 Posts - Kal-El

Chaoslord
Also meine Clois vermutung fürs Finale ist, dass am Anfagn bei der Hochzeit irgendwas dazwischen kommt oder beide sich entschließen das es zu Risiko reich is wegen Clarks Cover Identität. Aber am Ende des Fianles heiraten beide dann aber noch Inoffiziel in kleinem Kreis
Mrs.T.Welling80
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 27.04.2011, 10:06:45

436 Posts - Superboy

Smallville addict
Ich pack den Artikel mal hier rein, da er auch Spoiler fürs Finale enthält:
Zitat:

Tom Welling: 'Smallville' final shot 'makes the hair on my arms stand up'

"Smallville" star Tom Welling and his wife Jamie called into their friend Robert Dover's radio show on Tuesday afternoon to discuss life post-Clark Kent. Both Tom and Jamie were overwhelmed by the number of fans calling in to wish Tom a happy birthday - it was his 34th - some from places as far-reaching as Jordan and Australia.

"I don't think we realized it when we were in it," Jamie says, noting that fans from across the world send her Facebook messages in droves. "Now that we're settled and we can look back at those years, it's just incredible."

The fact that the show airs in so many countries has always impressed Tom. "I always wonder what my voice sounds like in other countries," he says.

"You've got a really sexy German accent Tom, don't worry," Jamie teases.

"Really?" he asks.

"No."

Though he never expected the show to have the decade-long impact it has had, Tom says that when the "Smallville" pilot was in production, they had a feeling that they had magic in their hands. "Early on I think that there were a lot of people who thought thatt we had something special," he says. "[Warner Bros. boss Peter Roth] was a big champion of ours. Even up until the last day of 10 seasons, everybody just really felt like they were connected, like we were a family. Even at the end, it's hard to believe it's actually come to an end."

Reflecting back on his time on the show, one particular day stands out to Tom. "I think when I was able to go to New York, when Christopher Reeve was on the show a few seasons back," he says. "That was the number one moment for me. He was only allowed by his doctors to work eight hours, but he wouldn't let them take him away from set, so he worked ten and a half hours that day. It was an incredible experience."

Looking forward, Clark still has a significant journey before the door closes on the "Smallville" chapter. So what's in store for Clark in these final episodes? Tom says that Clark's relationship with Lois (Erica Durance) may not turn out the way fans expect.

"In the season finale, we address the future between Clark and Lois. I think that what you'll see is that Clark is destined to be alone. It's the hero's burden," he says. Don't freak out, Clark/Lois shippers. "You'll see in the finale that of course, there is a future between Clark and Lois in the world of Superman. It's how they get there that I think will be very entertaining."

Another huge part of the finale? Michael Rosenbaum is back as Lex Luthor.

"It's the worst kept secret in television history," Tom laughs. He won't spill much about the return, but he does say, "The scene between Clark and Lex is one of my favorites, for sure."

When asked about the "no flights, no tights" tagline that's been thrown around for several years -- implying that Welling would not be seen flying or wearing the Superman costume on "Smallville" -- Welling laughs. "It's funny that you asked that. I'm doing some press over the last few weeks... and I got an email from Warner Bros politely requesting that i not answer that question."

He does, however, give us some exciting hints:

"The final image of what you'll see at the end of 'Smallville'... makes me so proud and makes the hair on my arms stand up. It's something that people have wanted to see for a long time and it'll fulfill what they've been waiting for."

Link

KalEL
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 27.04.2011, 13:09:29

84 Posts - Smallville

last son of krypton
War klar das wir ihn darin sehen,auch wenns nur in der letzten Szene is aber ich freu mich tierisch
Einerseits werden dann auch einige Tränen fließen,leider.
- Editiert von KalEL am 27.04.2011, 17:35 -
Mrs.T.Welling80
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 28.04.2011, 10:15:51

436 Posts - Superboy

Smallville addict
Zitat:
Original von Red-Blue Blur

Smallville finale scoop:

Death hits Smallville

Ich hab das mal aus dem Prophecy Thread hier mit reinkopiert.

Mein Tipp wer stirbt: Tess. Und da sie offensichtlich eine Szene mit Lex hat, wird er wohl derjenige sein, der sie umbringt.

sleepyhead
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 29.04.2011, 21:57:40

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Bilder aus dem Finale
cheeky
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 30.04.2011, 09:05:34

2868 Posts - Daily Planet

Nochh ein kurzer Promo Ausschnitt

Finale Promo

quelle: smallville-fans
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 05.05.2011, 07:31:56

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Smallville Cassidy Freeman Talks About Luthor´s Returns

Das VIDEO
bip
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 05.05.2011, 19:29:00

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
[b]29 neue Fotos. Inklusive Hochzeit.

Sieht für mich aus, als würd der große dramatische Moment erst nach der Hochzeit passieren, kein so befürchteter 08/15 "Sie laufen zum Altar, aber irgendwas schlimmes passiert bzw Lois wird entführt"-Plot
sleepyhead
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 05.05.2011, 19:45:22

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Woahhh.. wat freu ich mich auf diese Folge!!!! Und zugleich könnte ich sooooooooooooooo heulen.....

Ich frage mich wie Jonathan dahin kommt.. ob das echt nur der Geist ist... hmmmm... schon komisch dass dann zufällig genau der Platz neben Martha so schön frei ist...
bip
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 05.05.2011, 19:57:37

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
Also ich tippe ja auf Clarks Fantasie.
Lana
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 05.05.2011, 20:17:42

8587 Posts - Legende

Save eachother
Administratorin
Zitat:
Original von bip

dann hat er aber furchtbaren Geschmack was Brautkleider angeht - das geht ja mal gar nicht.... - wie kann man so ne schöne Frau in so was packen?

sleepyhead
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 05.05.2011, 21:44:54

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Zitat:
Original von Lana
Zitat:
Original von bip

dann hat er aber furchtbaren Geschmack was Brautkleider angeht - das geht ja mal gar nicht.... - wie kann man so ne schöne Frau in so was packen?

Besser als das Ding was sie in der neunten von Martha an hatte... viiieeeel besser!!!
muddi
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 05.05.2011, 22:02:49

5592 Posts - Superman

Watch out!
Administratorin
Zitat:
Original von Lana
Zitat:
Original von bip

Ich find das toll.

*gifs made by me*
cheeky
icon01.png 10x21 & 10x22 Finale (Part 1 & Part 2) - 05.05.2011, 22:18:55

2868 Posts - Daily Planet

MIr gefällt das Kleid auch. Aber das mit Johnathan wird genauso interesant werden.
Was mich halt nur stört ist, das Clark wieder keine Brille auf hat.

Was mir gerad so einfällt. Das sind doch nur Bilder zum ersten Teil oder? Zumindestens das meiste davon. Oder doch alle?
Zur zweiten hälfte weiß man gar nix, zumindestens für mich...

Oh man nur noch ne Woche =
- Editiert von cheeky am 05.05.2011, 22:24 -
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ]

Forum wechseln
Forum wechseln zu:

pForum 1.30 © 2000 - 2006 by Thomas Ehrhardt

Login
Username
Passwort

Login speichern
Passwort vergessen?
Neuestes Mitglied