Smallville / Smallville - Die Serie / Spoiler / Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5
In diesem Thread befinden sich 92 Posts. [ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 ]
AntwortenDruckansicht
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 16.04.2011, 02:11:17

2405 Posts - Daily Planet

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Smallville Finale Scoop: Will Lois and Clark Really Get Married?

Den Artikel könnt ihr hier bei TVGuide lesen.

Ich poste jetzt mal nicht den ganzen Text, weil sich da die letzten Tage sehr viel wiederholt.

Quelle: siehe Link

Born Luthors: Smallville's Cassidy Freeman On Clinches With (Evil) Clark and the Joy of Lex

Noch mehr Infos. Interview mit Cassidy Freeman *KLICK DRUFF*
Chaoslord
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 16.04.2011, 10:25:52

515 Posts - Kal-El

Chaoslord
Hier noch ein Trailer
einfach epic mit der Musik
klick
sleepyhead
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 16.04.2011, 11:03:02

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Zitat:
Original von Chaoslord
Hier noch ein Trailer
einfach epic mit der Musik
klick

Ohja der kam gestern auch in der Werbung zwischen der Folge.. den fand ich richtig toll und irgend wie sooo endgültig... Warum nur?
Lana
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 16.04.2011, 11:48:48

8587 Posts - Legende

Save eachother
Administratorin
Waiting for Superman: Tom Welling Reflects on Smallville's 10-Year Odyssey

Zitat:
Quote:
TV Guide Magazine: You've already filmed the series finale and you have just a couple more weeks left. What's going through your mind so close to the end?

Welling: I find myself pretty excited to, in a sense, graduate. Every summer for the last 10 years, just after July 4th, I've come back here. And this year, I won't. I am anticipating that around that time is when I'm probably going to start more reflection. Because we are so busy now there isn't much time to think about that. So I'm looking forward to a reflective July.

TV Guide Magazine: What were you thinking as you filmed the very last scene?

Welling: I wasn't thinking that it was the last scene, because as much as it's the end of Smallville, it's the birth of this next phase in this character's life, which is pretty exciting. I've said this like a broken record, this show, to me, has always been about Clark Kent — it hasn't been about Superman. And it was very important at the end that we make sure that we wrap up the Clark Kent story. I hope that people have enjoyed the story that we've told.

TV Guide Magazine: The show has so many fans, with so many expectations for how it should end. What kind of pressure have you guys been feeling to satisfy them?

Welling: What's a unit of measurement that goes beyond tons? I don't know what it would be, but it's been huge. You talk about an elephant on your chest, this is more like a 747! You feel obligated, you feel inspired, you feel scared, you feel a range of emotions. We got into planning the finale almost a year ahead of time and everything still went right up to the last second. We were still tweaking things on set, trying to make it better. It's tremendous the amount of weight that goes into what we're feeling.

TV Guide Magazine: When you signed on to this show, how long did you think it would last?

Welling: I had no way of even conceptualizing or guessing. As successful as we were, every year there's been that wait, wait, wait to see if we were going to get picked up. You're really going scene by scene, episode by episode, year by year, trying to stay in the moment and do the best job you can and hope that people respond to it.

TV Guide Magazine: The show has undergone many cast changes over the years, and maintained a loyal fanbase. What's been the key to Smallville's ongoing success?

Welling: One perspective that I subscribe to is the idea that the evolution of this show has matched the journey of Clark Kent. Each time that a character is taken away from our story, that was another step that Clark had to make to grow up. At the beginning [series creators] Al [Gough] and Miles [Millar] did a really good job of figuring out where to start with this character. There have been a lot of other shows to come out where the characters are almost too evolved that they don't really have anywhere to go. Clark had a lot to learn and it's taken him 10 years to learn it. Losing his parents, Lex, Lana — these are all big moments that have thrust him further down the road to becoming who we all think he's going to be.

TV Guide Magazine: As characters have left the show, Lois Lane's role in Clark's life increased. It's worked well because you and Erica Durance have great chemistry. What has it been like working with her?

Welling:b/] It's great. She's a fantastic partner. We have a lot of fun when we work — I think that's what comes through. We've sort of developed this really crazy idea that our characters would actually enjoy each other. The fact that he's an idiot, that's what she embraces about him. I've been amazed at how long the writers have been able to keep that relationship going without it actually coming together.

[b]TV Guide Magazine: With 22 episodes a year over 10 seasons has it been a challenge to stick to the "no flights, no tights" rule?

Welling: I don't know if this is going to come across the wrong way, but, no. Early on, with the concept of the show, it was never an option. There's been times when people wanted us to do it, but it's never been what the show is going to be. Some will say that after Season 7 we've actually become Superman, or some people refer to it as Metropolis. Sure, you can call it whatever you want. But to me, it just wasn't what this show was about. It's oddly that simple for me.

TV Guide Magazine: Michael Rosenbaum finally agreed to return one last time as Lex Luthor. What was it like working with him again?

Tom Welling: It was fun. [laughs] It was a lot of fun. It was like he'd never left, but it was also like he'd been gone forever. But he stepped right back into it. Michael is extremely hilarious, he has this really unique ability to entertain and to be a completely opposite version of Lex until they roll the camera and then he goes right into it. I don't think he lost a beat, and it was one of the highlights of the season to spend the day with him.

TV Guide Magazine: How involved were you in the negotiations to get him to come back?

Welling: Oh, are you kidding me? I did everything I could. I texted him, I called him, we went to dinner. I'm just really happy that they were able to find a way for him to come back. I think it's so great for the show and the fans.

TV Guide Magazine: What's next for you?

Welling: Stay tuned. I have been a part of Hellcats and they're just wrapping up their first season and we hope that they come back next year. They've got a really solid all-star group over there as well. So I'd like to continue on that path, as well as get into feature films.

TV Guide Magazine: Any chance you might guest star on Hellcats if it gets a second season?

Welling: Well, you know, being unemployed, that might sound like a good offer. [laughs]

TV Guide Magazine: Are you looking for pilots right now?

Welling: No. I don't think I'm looking for pilots, but at the same time, I'm an actor first and whatever the story is, whatever the project is that I found most appealing and that will have me, that's what I'll follow. It could be series, it could be films, it could be directing, producing, developing.

Quelle & Sweet

Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 20.04.2011, 09:52:06

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Mega Buzz - Spoiler

Zitat:

Please tell me you have spoilers on Chloe's return to Smallville! ­­— Andy
NATALIE:
Chloe (Allison Mack) returns to Metropolis in the series finale, after her big move with Oliver. "Chloe's definitely still a reporter in Star City, but she has really got her hands full as she comes back for the wedding," executive producer Kelly Souders tells us. "She's got a lot going on."

Quelle: SpoilerTV
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 29.04.2011, 13:20:13

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Smallville: Will Oliver and Chloe's Marriage Last?
Zitat:

It's no secret that Chloe and Oliver's marriage on Smallville is an anomaly.

Firstly, Chloe (Allison Mack) didn't actually exist in the previous Superman mythology before being created specifically for the once WB, now CW series. Secondly, Oliver Queen (Justin Hartley) married Dinah Lance aka the Black Canary (Alaina Huffman) in the comic mythos. While the fans do love Chlollie, the question remains: Will their marriage survive the series finale of Smallville?

Hartley, who directs this Friday's new episode, dishes on what's in store for the Chloe-Oliver-Dinah debacle, as well as Zod's return and the ominous Omega symbol on the Green Arrow's skull.

Oliver has been marked with the Omega symbol of darkness. What will we see for him as the series comes to a close?
Hartley:
At the end of "Dominion," Oliver is faced with a cold reality that he's not going to be able to get rid of this infection just by willing it away. He has to figure out a whole other path, something he's never done before. He goes on this journey to try to get rid of this thing.

Oliver and Chloe are going to be the best man and woman at Lois and Clark's wedding. What's in store for them?
Hartley:
A lot of hell breaks loose, actually. Oliver has the Omega and turns into a totally different, disgusting person. Chloe has to figure out a way to stand by him. She does. In the end, it's interesting because Oliver has to go do his thing, and Chloe has to go do her thing, so there's a really sweet, tender moment in the finale that I think you'll like. The way it's all wrapped up is actually really beautiful. It leaves you with a warm heart.

Will the differences from the Smallville and Superman mythos be addressed since Chloe didn't previously exist outside of Smallville and Oliver actually married Black Canary?
Hartley:
It sort of is. In a very warm, sweet way it is addressed because the images that you're going to see are things that could go on while the mythos of the comics is happening, with him and Black Canary. What you see on your screen in the finale, you could very well go, "Oh, I see, that would work then. That would coincide." It's really interesting and a really smart story.

What can you tell us about the return of Zod (Callum Blue) in the episode you're directing?
Hartley:
He's not the happiest of guys. He feels like he was betrayed by his brother, someone from his own planet. He has every right to act the way he's acting. I wanted him a little more sexually charged in this episode and sort of funny, getting a kick out of things. I wanted to empower him a bit more. Callum did a great job of pulling this off. Zod is not happy with Clark [Tom Welling] and he puts Clark in a very compromising position, something that he really can't get out of, so he's got no choice but to act. We see some pretty nasty things. It's a pretty bloody episode as far as Smallville goes.

How was it like stepping on the other side of the camera and bossing around your co-stars?
Justin Hartley:
(Laughs.) I was actually looking forward to telling everyone what to do. Then I quickly realized, and of course I'm kidding, but how confident everyone is. The thing about working with these guys, from Erica Durance to Cassidy Freeman and Callum Blue and Tom Welling, you don't have to tell them what to do, they know what to do. The worst thing to do as a director of a show that's been on for 10 years is to try to tell everyone what their job is. That's ridiculous. To be honest with you, they all helped me as much as I helped them. Team Smallville directed this thing. It's fun Phantom Zone gladiator stuff!

Do you have a favorite scene from this episode?
Hartley:
All the ones I'm in. (Laughs.) I put the lens at a perfect spot for me. I look so good in this episode. Wait till you see me. You won't even recognize me. I'm kidding. The first scene I ever shot was between Cassidy and Erica. They were both so great, so ready and so perfect. The last scene that I shot was in the Phantom Zone and that was terrific.

How do you feel now that the series has come to an end for you guys?
Hartley:
I feel really great. I live in Los Angeles, so I'm glad to be back here with my family. I feel really proud of the work I did on the show and I'm grateful; more grateful than proud, actually. I'm happy to be done just because I feel like I did a really good job while I was there and I gave everything I could, and I'm definitely ready for the next thing, whatever that may be.

Quelle: tvguide.com
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 29.04.2011, 20:08:12

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Au weia, noch so´n langes Teil.

Justin Hartley On Smallville's 300-Flavored Fight to the Death: Fans Are Gonna Go, 'Whoa!'

Zitat:
This Friday on Smallville (The CW, 8/7c) Clark’s journey toward his destiny takes a detour when a most unexpected reappearance by General Slade necessitates a trip to the Phantom Zone. Clark, though, doesn’t go it alone –- rather, he gets an unsolicited assist from Oliver. But could Green Arrow have missed the mark by deciding to tag along? Especially when a revenge-thirsty Zod (guest star Callum Blue) takes the gents prisoner?

Justin Hartley, who directed the action-packed hour, shared with TVLine how he got several super assists in his debut behind the camera, previews how things will end for Oliver and Chloe, and IDs the choice keepsake he wasn’t able to grab after shooting the series finale.

TVLINE | So tell me, what brings Oliver to the Phantom Zone?
Basically what happens is Oliver worms his way in – literally, through a wormhole! Clark winds up in the Phantom Zone, looks up, and there’s Oliver: “What, are you kidding me?! You can’t be here!” Their friendship is put on the line, and tested…. I can’t tell you exactly how, but there’s a moment where you’re literally going to drop your drink and go, “What… the… f–?!”

TVLINE | I guess Oliver and Chloe have an “open” marriage, that he can run off to a cosmic wormhole at a moment’s notice.
[Laughs] “Hey, I’m going into this wormhole, I’ll be back for dinner!” I think she probably is of the understanding that he’s not a typical 9-to-5er.

TVLINE | What surprised you most about your directing experience?
I don’t know why I was surprised, since I know these people, but I was surprised by how much help everyone was. Tom [Welling], Erica [Durance], Cassidy [Freeman], the DP, my AD, the writers…. [Executive producers] Brian [Peterson] and Kelly [Souders] came to set, and they really don’t have to do that. They can kind of just go, “Here, do your thing,” but they worked hard to make sure that I was successful. Tom was really great in letting me do a couple of things with him, and as a result there are moments where Smallville fans are going to go, “Whoa!” I was like, “Hey, dude, will you wear this? Can I get you to do this?” And he did everything. I owe him a lot. But that’s just how all those people are – the grips, the prop guys making sure the blood was perfect, everyone making sure that I would be seen in the best light I could be seen in. It was touching, really.

TVLINE | The promos suggest a 300-style look to the action sequences. Was that something you had in mind, or did it come from the producers?
I’m glad that you saw that because it is something I had in mind. We had this unbelievable DP with a really great eye, so I knew I was in good hands there, but because of the budget we came up short on the whole weapons thing. I’m sitting there going, “We have a gladiator episode, what are we supposed to do, step into the arena and argue with each other? ” So one of the guys had this brilliant idea. [The 2006 Zack Snyder film] 300 was a Warner Bros. production, and we got a ton of stuff from them to use — the masks, the armor…. And then our wardrobe lady built this other stuff out of, like, hockey gear. It turned into something a lot bigger than it was originally.

TVLINE | Looking ahead, what are Oliver and Kara (Laura Vandervoort) up to in next week’s episode, “Prophecy”?
They are caught up in trying to figure out why each other is looking for the Bow of Orion [which Oliver believes will remove the Omega symbol from his skull]. Then they sort of realize that they should pool their resources and try to find it together.

TVLINE | With Allison Mack back for the series finale (airing May 13), will we get a sense of what Oliver and Chloe have been up to as marrieds… and what destiny awaits them?
Yeah, it’s all wrapped up really, really nicely – and it sort of sets [their romance] apart from what you’ve read in the comics. You’re not going to watch it and go, “Oh, this doesn’t make any sense because of what I’ve read in the comics.” It’s a separate story that allows the comics to breathe kind of their own life. It’s not something that contradicts all the mythology.

TVLINE | What keepsake did you grab before leaving Smallville for good?
You mean, did I steal anything?

TVLINE | “Steal” is a strong word. Thought maybe you’d grab the random bow, arrow….
No, no…. What I wanted was to take the one Green Arrow suit that I wore and auction it off for charity, but I think that’s been put in an archive. I took a bunch of production stills, and I got a really great gift from the producers after directing “Dominion” – it’s like a movie slate in a frame. But no, I didn’t really take much.

TVLINE | And any plans for the summer?
No, I’m just going to chill out, look for something good and play it by ear!

Quelle: tvline.com
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 03.05.2011, 08:45:29

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Latest from Kristin
Zitat:

gsierra21: Three episodes of Smallville left! OMG! What happens?
OMG, indeed! Justin Hartley, please respond! "It's kind of an Oliver story to the end. And then of course the Chloe (Allison Mack) thing. Where they end up, do they end up together, do they not. It's neat. It's a hero thing, and then it's a family thing as well," he tells us about Oliver's journey for the rest of the season.

TheREALSN3: Anything Smallville finale-related please!
Cassidy Freeman thinks fans will be satisfied, that's for sure. "I think the way they went about finishing this series was really clever," she tells us. "I actually got chills reading the finale and I hope the fans feel the same way. But I think it's really clever and a great launching pad for whatever story each one of us takes from here." We're going to assume she means a Smallville movie is happening.

öhm...wie ist das jetzt zu verstehen? Die vermuten, dass Cassidy meint, es würde einen Smallville-Film geben?
Chaoslord
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 03.05.2011, 09:25:57

515 Posts - Kal-El

Chaoslord
Glauben tu ich zwar net dran aber was dagegen hätte ich natürlich nicht
Hatte CW net ma vor der 9. Staffel einen Smallville Film angedeutet gehabt?
aber wie gesagt ich glaube nicht dran.
Bei Serien ist es oft so das Filme nach dem Ende der Serie angekündigt werden aber es kommt nie zu welchen.
bip
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 03.05.2011, 12:36:55

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
Soweit ich das verstehe, heit das einfach, dass jeder Charakter quasi einen interessanten Weg hat, wenn man es in Gedanken oder Comics weiterspinnt. da steht nichts mit Film. Nur, dass wohl nicht überall ein schnitt ist, und die Geschichte der Charaktere abgeschlossen ist. was ja auch Sinn macht, muss sich ja in ein bereits bestehendes Universum einfügen.
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 03.05.2011, 17:22:33

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Zitat:
Original von bip
...da steht nichts mit Film.

Ja, okay.
Zitat:
...a Smallville movie is happening.

Öhm...sorry, aber wie sollte man denn Deiner Ansicht nach "Smallville movie" übersetzen?
Vielleicht sollten wir mal unsere Dolmetscherin fragen?
bip
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 03.05.2011, 18:29:17

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
Zitat:
Original von Red-Blue Blur
Zitat:
Original von bip
...da steht nichts mit Film.

Ja, okay.
Zitat:
...a Smallville movie is happening.

Öhm...sorry, aber wie sollte man denn Deiner Ansicht nach "Smallville movie" übersetzen?
Vielleicht sollten wir mal unsere Dolmetscherin fragen?

Ich hatte mich auf Cassidys Aussage bezogen, dass da nichts von einem Film steht, nicht auf die Interpretation der Schreiberlinge
Vielleicht solltest du mal nachdenken, bevor du Sprüche reißt

Moviefreak
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 03.05.2011, 21:22:49

666 Posts - Kal-El

Dreamer
ja, ich geb bip recht....
die haben ne Menge Fantasie in Cassidys Worte reininterpretiert.
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 04.05.2011, 11:22:03

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Mega Buzz - Spoiler
Zitat:

How will Oliver get rid of the Omega symbol and the darkness on Smallville? — Dan
NATALIE:
We'll have to wait until the finale to find out, but who better than Superman to solve that problem? "Oliver ends up, in the finale, having to ask Clark to help him," Justin Hartley reveals to us. "[The darkness] is overpowering him. He's not in control anymore. Oliver is gone, just disconnected. We figure it out in the finale, to a point. We do the story justice."

Smallville Space Promo

Video >>>> *HIER*

Das Video haben sie wohl im Papageienhaus vom Bildschirm abgefilmt, wa?
(Hintergrundgeräusche)
sleepyhead
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 11.05.2011, 22:12:39

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Keine Ahnung wohin damit, ich packs mal hier rein, weil ich es einfach lustig finde, wie die beiden da rumscherzen

Tom und Mike - Behind the scenes
bip
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 11.05.2011, 22:18:43

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
Großartig. Wie die sich gegenseitig aufziehen. Ich werde nie verstehen, warum es nach staffel 3 keine Gag Reels mehr gab
sleepyhead
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 11.05.2011, 22:20:11

4670 Posts - The Blur

sleepyhead
Zitat:
Original von bip
Großartig. Wie die sich gegenseitig aufziehen. Ich werde nie verstehen, warum es nach staffel 3 keine Gag Reels mehr gab

Das war auch mein Gedanke. Da gab es sicher jede Menge... *hmmpf*
Das gibt es sicher dann jetzt bei dieser Sammelbox mit den tausend Extras, damit die auch genug zu bieten hat... pfff...
cheeky
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 11.05.2011, 22:24:48

2868 Posts - Daily Planet

Werde ich auch nie verstehen. Und auf die 10. Staffel Box werden wir sicherlich auch nichts davon sehen. Da bin ich immer ein wenig neidich auf Supernatural. Da gibs jedes Jahr was davon.
Manno!
bip
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 11.05.2011, 22:45:05

5927 Posts - Superman

Die Untoten aus Ungarn
Das reicht für mich sehr nach Special in der Box "Lex Luthor returns"
Red-Blue Blur
icon01.png Season 10 Spoiler und Spekulationen #5 - 12.05.2011, 03:55:37

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Ich packe das mal hier mit rein, weiß auch nicht, wohin damit:
(Irgendwie redet er ja auch über seinen SV-Auftritt )

Michael Rosenbaum On “AOTS”

**Video**

Der Mann ist einfach köstlich.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 ]

Forum wechseln
Forum wechseln zu:

pForum 1.30 © 2000 - 2006 by Thomas Ehrhardt

Login
Username
Passwort

Login speichern
Passwort vergessen?